Monday, June 4, 2007

Corrugated paper and the real link

In a recent post, I mentioned a great instructional video on creating corrugated paper, that was listed on Origami Tessellations.

Eric Gjerde, who runs Origami Tessellations, left me a comment on the post! Here's what he says:

"I'm glad you liked my little site- thanks for the mention! Although I have to say that Paul Jackson is the one responsible for the nice corrugated paper instructions, I just reposted it :)keep up the good work, and keep creating!"

Thanks Eric! And you are quite right; I didn't link to Paul Jackson, who made the video. So here it is:

Paul Jackson, origami artist. His gallery is definitely worth looking at; he puts my origami to shame. My favorite is the rhino. Although the organic abstracts comes in second! :)

And here's a lily to Eric for pointing it out, and being so encouraging! Thanks Eric!

No comments: